Emerald Bay Municipal Utility District

Board of Directors | Links | Employee Email Login | Operations | Site Map | Contact
Apply for Service
Rates & Fees
Meter Readings
Consumer Report

How to request reinstatement of water service to an existing meter.

If your water service has been terminated for any reason and you wish to reinstate water service please review the Schedule A Rates & Fees section of this webpage before you make a request. THERE ARE COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH TERMINATION AND REINSTATEMENT OF SERVICE.

Select, print, and complete the following request form:

1) Request for Reinstatement of Water Service

Bring the completed request form to the District office at the following address:

Emerald Bay Municipal Utility District

155 La Salle Drive

Bullard, TX 75757

Phone: (903) 825-6960

Fax: (903) 825-7589

IMPORTANT NOTE: Once water service has been re-established to the service address, it is important that you flush all water lines on the inside and outside of the service address for approximately 15 minutes. Stagnant water in the service address lines can become very foul over time.

The District office is open Monday thru Friday, between 7:30 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. to request reinstatement of service and pay the required fee. The reinstatement fee is due at the time of the request.